Memory Enhancer Enhances Memory -- A 100% natural product from the house of KAYASETU
1. Enhances memory in a natural way.
2. Increase grasping power.
3. Increases concentration .
4. Increases recalling capacity .
CAUTION: Pregnant and breastfeeding ladies should consume this medicine only after consulting a physician.
Dosage: Adults 1 to 2 teaspoonful 3 times a day. Children 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day.
People of all ages can consume it; irrespective of their mental condition.
Mental Rejuvenation with Ayurveda
In Ayurveda Medhya is a concept that means intellect or wisdom. Medhya remedies promote mental health and promote mental alertness. Anything that promotes the sattva guna rejuvenates the mind. Ayurvedic herbal medicines also play a role in it.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic Herbs and Spices that Help in Enhancing Memory:
1. Brahmi: It is a wonderful brain tonic. It is recommended in almost Ayurvedic text for memory enhancement and also for improvement of general functions of the brain. It is very helpful for relieving one from stress, strain and anxiety.
2. Shankhpushpi: it relaxes the mind. It has soothing effect on mind, it helps in relaxing mind and reducing tension and stress.
3. Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is very beneficial to deal with stress. It increases the hormone which helps in dealing with stress.
4. Shatavari: Shatavari is very good for healthy nervous system and growth of hormones.
5. Jatamansi: When are under stress, we become forgetful. Jatamansi helps in reducing stress and thus it is very helpful in treating problems of memory.
6. Yashitamadhu: It is also known as mulethi. It has strong anti-oxidant properties. It acts as a brain tonic. Yashitamadhu is a very potent stress reducing and memory enhancing herb.
7. Calamus (Vach): Historically calamus or vach has been used for mental health. It also enhances awareness and communication.
8. Tagara: Tagara is an Indian herb used to control emotions.
9. Almonds (Badam): Almonds elevate the levels of a neurotransmitter that helps in enhancing memory. It has in it Vitamin B6, zinc, protein, and vitamin E. All these elements help in repair the brain cells, boost immune system and enhance memory.
10. Haritaki: Haritaki is beneficial in cleaning brain toxins. It helps in increasing memory function and increases clarity of thinking and cognition.
11. Amla: Also called Indian gooseberry, amla is used in Ayurveda to enhance memory and to make nervous system strong
12. Vidanga: This herb is beneficial in the treatment of many ailments. It is also useful for treating some mental disorders like epilepsy. It is a known fact that the problem of epilepsy impairs memory.
13. Shuddha Kasis: It is a mineral-based Ayurvedic medicine. It contains ferrous sulfate as a main ingredient. Due to iron content it is useful for many nervous disorders.
We at Kayasetu has prepared Memory Enhancer using all these ingredients. Our Memory Enhancer is very useful for treating the problem of lack of concentration, forgetting the already learned lessons and improving results in exams. All the nervous functions are due to the imbalance in Vata.