Take Care of Your Skin in a Natural Manner
Winter season brings rough, dry and patchy skin. The reason is that during winter the air is cold, dry and without any humidity. In order to keep our skin healthy we buy mositurising creams. However, most of these creams contain chemicals, that might prove quite harmful for the skin in the long run. However, there are many herbs and spices present in nature that can help bring the moisture of the skin and also provide glowing and healthy skin. Some of these are:
1. Cocus Nucifera: Its extract is widely used in natural skin care and beauty products. It helps in keep the skin moist and it also prevents water loss. It is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial and prevents water loss. It also helps diminish the appearance of acne scars. It prevents new acne scars from forming. It detoxifies the skin by pulling out toxins. It helps in removing the surface layer of dead skin cells, making the skin smoother. It also prevents premature aging of skin.
2. Narikela Endocarp: Narikela Endocarp or coconut milk is very good for almost all skin-related problems. In fact, coconut milk is not milk at all. It is found naturally in mature coconuts. When cocunut is broken up, the water that comes out of the cocunut is coconut water. When this water is strained with coconut meat then it becomes thicker and it is called coconut milk. Coconut milk is packed with Vitamin A, B, C and E. It has in it fatty acids. It has anti bacterial and anti viral properties. Coconut milk prevents acne; prevents premature ageing; and it also is helpful in many other skin-related problems.
3. Prunus Amygdalus (Badam): Its oil is very useful for skin. It is excellent at the purging the skin of toxins, opening up pores and retaining moisture. It is rich in vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant. Due to harsh elements, stress and the loss of collagen over time, wrinkles appear on the face. However, badam helps in keeping our skin youthful and forms an even layer of padding under the skin. Wrinkles appear when the skin becomes thin and unevenness in the collagen padding underneath.
4. Olea Europea (Jaitun): It is a good moisturizer and it has Vitamin E and A in it. It makes the skin healthy and tender to touch. It is most suited for oily skin and helps in reducing acne. It soothes irritation since it has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It has in it Vitamin E that assists in prolonging youthful skin.
5. Madhushesh (Beeswax): It hydrates, conditions, soothes and calms the skin. It repairs damage and promotes the skin regeneration. It diminishes the appearance of the signs of aging and soothes itchiness and irritation.
6. Ricinus Communis: It has anti-microbial properties. It is very beneficial for healthy skin.
7. Madhu (Honey): Honey has remained an integral part of our life since centuries. It is very beneficial for skin. It moisturizes the skin deeply; it acts as a pore cleanser; it lightens skin and removes scars; it is also effective against acne also. In fact, madhu or honey is very useful for skin health.
8. Aloe Vera: It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It can help treat burns, acneand dry skin.
Kalinna Moisturiser is premium product from the house of KayaSetu. It has in it all the ingredients mentioned above. It is in fact not only a moisturizer but remedy for all the problems of skin.