Spine Pain – A pain that throws your life out of gear
The common reason for absence from work is back pain. Back pain can be very disturbing. The main causes of backache are injury, hard activity and some other medical conditions. Not only old age but back pain can affect you at any time of age. However, in the old age the chance of backache increases. Lower back pain may be linked to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae, ligaments around the spine and discs, spinal cord and nerves, skin around the back muscles, etc.
Causes for the upper back pain can be inflammation in the spine, disorders of the aorta, tumour in the chest, etc.
However, with the help of Ayurvedic system of medicine we can manage the back pain to a considerable extent. Following natural herbs, shrubs and spices can be quite helpful in back pain:
1. Safed musli: It has anti-inflammatory properties, thus it reduces the pain. Stress is also one of the causes of the back pain. It is a powerful antacid thus it helps in preventing ulcers, which is one of the causes of upper back pain.
2. Akarkara: It is a perennial herb that grows in the Himalayan region. It is used to manage pain and inflammation due to its antioxidant properties.
3. Ashwagandha: It has anticancer properties. As discussed tumour can be one of the causes of the upper back pain. It may help in reducing stress and anxiety, one of the causes of back ache. Ashwagandha increases muscle mass and strength. In this way, it helps in reducing back pain.
4. Chopchini: Back pain is a disease due to excess of Vata dosha. Chopchini helps in Vata to its normal level. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Nagarmotha: It is analgesic, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. It offers relief from back ache problems.
6. Indrajava: It is very useful in diseases of skeletal system, including pain of spine.
7. Kulanjan: Because of its inflammatory properties, the herb can be used as an Ayurvedic medicine for rheumatism to reduce pain affecting the joints. It is also very useful in spine pain.
8. Saunth: It has in it anti-inflammatory properties. It can be used as an ayurvedic medicine for joint pain and back pain.
9. Shudh Kuchla: It has in it anti-inflammatory properties. It is very effective against joint pain and back pain.
10. Pippalmula: It is quite effective to soothe joint pains, it makes the bones strong and support the skeletal integrity. It is very helpful in healing bone marrow disorders and very helpful in relieving back pain.
11. Guggal: It is very effective against arthritis, joint pain and back pain. It has in it anti-inflammatory properties.
12. Daru Haldi: It is anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is very helpful in reducing joint pain and back pain.
13. Chitrak Mool: It helps in curing swelling and pain. Thus it is very benefit in joint pain and back pain.
14. Pipala: It contains certain constituents which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces joint pain and back pain.
15. Shuddh Hingu: It is prescribed by Ayurvedacharayas for back pain. It calms vata and kapha.
16. Surajaan: It is very helpful in all types of pain related to bones. It is very helpful in treating arthritis, joint pain and spine pain.
17. Chavya: It is very useful for treating tumours. These are one of the causes of upper back pain.
Spine Pain X from the house of KayaSetu has all the above ingredients. It is available at a very nominal price and saves your money and health. Since it is comprised of all natural herbs, it is without any side effects.