Prevent Your Hair From Falling
Nowadays, due to stress and hectic way of life people are suffering from more and more ailments. They would run from the pillar to the post for treating these ailments. They mostly rely on allopathic medicines for this. No doubt, these medicines provide instant relief, but they are not without any side effects. Various shampoos and oils are available in the market, which claim to be the panacea for your all hair-related problems. However, they do more harm than good to your hair. We have a very potent and holistic health care system that has been used since time immemorial by our ancestors.
This system is Ayurveda and sadly we have forgotten this system. There are many herbs present in nature that can be used to cure all our hair-related problems. Some of these are:
- Brahmi : Brahmi is very helpful in hair growth and hair health. It gives nourishment to hair. It helps in treating baldness and it strengthens the hair follicles.
- Kalonji : Kalonji or Nigella Sativa is very good for the growth of hair. It prevents premature greying of hair. The massage of kalonji oil moisturises dry and frizzy hair. It keeps the hair shiny and black for longer period of time. It restricts hair fall.
- Bhringraj : It is very useful for dandruff and dry scalp. It treats baldness and helps in hair growth, since it increases blood circulation. It is a natural therapy to treat hair fall by providing nutrition to hair.
- Karipatta : They are loaded with properties that can work wonder for the hair growth. They are rich in antioxidants and proteins. They keep the hair healthy and strong.
- Amla : It conditions scalp and promotes hair growth. It minimises greying of hair and reduces dandruff.
- Guduchi : It strenghtens hair roots and protects the scalp from damage. It delays premature greying of hair and prevents hair from dandruff. It conditions the hair deeply.
- Jatamansi : It is a herb that grows in the Himalayan ranges in India as well as China and Nepal. This Himalayan herb is known to boost hair growth and make the hair silky and soft.
- Chirongi : It strengthens hair and makes it less prone to breakage. It acts as a good hair moisturizer. It helps nourish your hair and make it more manageable. It makes the hair easier to comb. It also prevents early greying of hair.
- Akashvalli : It strengthens hair. And thus prevents falling of hair.
- Kapoor : Kapoor or Camphor, scientifically known as Cinnamomum Camphor is a combustible, translucent white solid which has a piquant smell. It has a lot of health benefits including that of hair benefits. It strengthens hair and nourishes it. In this way it protects hair fall.
- Godhuma Oil : It contains Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B 6 and folic acid. It nourishes hair and strengthens it. In this way it protects from falling your hair.
- Til (Seasame) Oil : It promotes scalp health and encourages hair growth. It has in it Vitamin E, B complex and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and protein. All these elements help strengthen hair and prevent hair fall.
- Jaitun Oil : Jaitun oil or olive oil is great for hair. It prevents dandruff which is the main cause of hair fall. It helps in the growth of hair.
- Coconut Oil : It helps you keep your hair look hydrated. It has moisturizing properties. It treats dirty and dry hair. If the hair looks frizzy coconut oil is an extremely conditioner.
Akta Oil from the house of KayaSetu has all these ingredients. It prevents your hair falling in a holistic manner. It does not have in it any of the harmful chemicals.