Joint Pain and Bone Aches --- A Gruelling Condition
Joints are the parts of body where bones meet. They allow the movement of the bones of the skeleton. These joints are:
Any discomfort, aches and soreness in any of the body’s joints refers to joint pain. In some cases the reason for joint pain could be some sort of illness or injury. Another cause for joint pain is arthritis. However, some other causes can also be responsible for joint pain. These causes are:
Arthritis: It is the most common cause of joint pain. There are two main forms of arthritis. These are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Bursitis: It is a painful condition. It affects the small, fluid-filled sacs and the result is the inflammation of the cushioning pads around joints.
Lupus: It is an autoimmune disease. It affects joints, skin, kidneys, blood cells, brain, heart and lungs.
Besides there are many other causes for the joint pain and bone aches such as infectious diseases like -- mumps, influenza, hepatitis, chondromalacia, tendinitis or infection of the bone or joint.
Many herbs, spices and minerals can be quite effective in curing joint pain and bone aches. Some of these products are:
1. Ashwagandha: It has been found that ashwagandha eases arthritis-related symptoms like pain and joint swelling. It also soothes inflammation.
2. Safed Musli: It has anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties. It is very helpful in providing relief from pain and inflammation due to arthritis.
3. Chopchini: It has abundance of anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties. It is very helpful in providing relief from pain and inflammation due to arthritis.
4. Kulajan: It contains excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It is extremely useful in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Indrajav: It is very useful for treating diseases of skeletal system. In this way it is extremely beneficial for relieving joint pain.
6. Akarkara: It may be useful in managing arthritis. It is rich in antioxidants. It is also useful in improving blood circulation. In this way it helps manage pain and inflammation.
7. Shudh Kuchala: It helps in maintaining certain painful conditions such as rheumatism or any other joint pain particularly that occur due to the imbalance of Vata dosha.
8. Guggul: Guggul or mukul myrrh is a flowering plant. It grows widely in the states of Gujarat and Rajasthan. It is quite effective in relieving from joint pain.
9. Daru Haldi: It is anti-inflammatory and alleviates joint aches and pains associated with rheumatism, arthritis and osteoporosis.
10. Shudh Hingu: It is very beneficial for the treatment of arthritis.
11. Pipal: It can be very beneficial in managing the symptoms of arthritis. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It has constituents that have anti-oxidant properties.
12. Piplamool: It is very useful in joint pain and arthritis. Its oil should be applied on the affected area.
13. Chavya: It is a powerful ayurvedic herb. It is very useful in digestive problems. It is also very useful for curing joint pain and arthritis.
14. Chitrak Mool: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help in relieving from joint pain.
15. Sonth: Sonth (dried ginger powder) is a natural painkiller. It helps in relieving all types of pain including abdominal pain, joint pain, headaches and menstrual pain. It balances vata dosha in body.
Orthritis X (formerly named as Artho safe) is a premium product from the house of Kayasetu. It comprises of all these ingredients. It is very effective against all sorts of joint and bone pain. Use this product and see the difference. Since it does not have artificial preservatives and chemicals, it does not have any side effects.