Baldness and Other Problems Related to Hair
In this hectic lifestyle of today, we are falling prey to many diseases and other disorders. For the treatment of all these, we run from pillar to post. However, the result is almost zero. One such problem is the growing problem of baldness among both genders. Not only the bad lifestyle but also the lack of proper nutrition, stressful life,hormonal imbalance, and hereditary reasons are some other reasons for baldness.
Since ages, our old grannies would use a lot of measures to keep hair healthy. But first of all, we shall discuss the reasons for baldness in brief. The reasons for the baldness could be ----
- Old age
- Hormonal imbalance
- Skin infection
- Hereditary reasons
- Stress and strain
Now let’s discuss the home remedies for the treatment of baldness:
Castor oil stimulates the roots of the hair. It improves blood circulation. It has anti- inflammatory properties.
Coconut Oil contains nourishing fats. It strengthens the hair follicles and stimulates hair growth. It is rich in antioxidants and protects the scalp and the hair fibres from damage.
Peppermint Oil is an anti-oxidant. It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
Pumpkin seed Oil is very useful in treating baldness among men.
Taramira Oil or Jamba Oil (in Hindi) has fatty acids. It has anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. Thus it helps in preventing early hair fall.
Olive Oil helps in moisturizing hair. It has anti-viral and anti-fungal qualities.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar balances the pH of the scalp. It has antimicrobial properties. These properties may help get rid of dandruff and itchy scalp.
3. Aloe Vera is a common remedy found in every household. It helps in removing skin blemishes. It is very useful for hair and protects it from dandruff.
4. Onion Juice is very effective in curing hair fall. It should be mixed with honey acts as a great tonic for hair.
5. Methi or fenugreek seeds are very useful in treating hair fall in both men and women.
6. Coffee Caffeine in coffee is very helpful in the growth of new hair follicles in both men and women.
These are some of the ways that could be used to prevent hair loss baldness. All these things are easily available in every household. These are the things that have been used by our grannies since time immemorial to prevent hair loss.
The fact is that there is no treatment in the modern system to treat baldness.We can keep our hair healthy by adopting healthy lifestyle only.